Here’s another excerpt from a recent Gospel Friends Podcast episode. (CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE) On this show, we discuss a quite controversial issue – is Progressive Christianity actual Christianity, or is it merely a different religion entirely that is trying to pose as Christianity? To put it another way – is it actually possible to be a theological liberal Christian? Please click below to listen in on our discussion. I’d love to read your responses in the comments!
- Sexual Assault, Brett Kavanaugh and the Justice of the Lord. (with an assist from C.S. Lewis)
- Y’all vs. You Guys: Differences Between Life in the South and Life in California #1
- Answering BIG Questions #2: What Must I do to be Saved? (How can I go to Heaven?)
- What Happens When People Die? (Life’s Biggest Questions Series #1)
- 12 Amazing Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes + Chapter from my Book, The Bible and Racism.
- Sexual Assault, Brett Kavanaugh and the Justice of the Lord. (with an assist from C.S. Lewis) on
- The Brutal, Unforgivable Murder of Emmett Till and the Controversial Radical Who Called For Forgiveness. on
- Pressure Cooker Bacon Lover’s Stew: Bacon, Sausage, Potato, Onion and Cabbage! Pressure Cooker Recipes. BONUS: Augustine on Bacon! on
- Podcast Excerpt: Is it Possible to be a Progressive Christian? (From the Gospel Friends Podcast, episode 89) on
- 12 Amazing Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes + Chapter from my Book, The Bible and Racism. on