Here’s another excerpt from a recent Gospel Friends Podcast episode. (CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE) On this show, we discuss a quite controversial issue – is Progressive Christianity actual Christianity, or is it merely a different religion entirely that is trying to pose as Christianity? To put it another way – is it actually possible to be a theological liberal Christian? Please click below to listen in on our discussion. I’d love to read your responses in the comments!
- Outrage Warranted: Sexual Abuse in Baptist Churches
- Quick to Listen and Slow to Speak: Get Your News and Opinions from People Who are Wise, not Rash.
- Martin Luther King Jr. Non-violent in SPEECH! What Today’s Bombastic Americans can Learn from this Hero.
- How to Discover Your Spiritual Gifts (UPDATED!)
- Charles Spurgeon, Ghost-hunter. (+New Book: Monsters in the Bible!)
- Vintage Christmas Reflections #3: C.S. Lewis and his “Thoughts and Prayers.” on
- Charles Spurgeon on War, The Power of Peace, and on Being a Good Citizen. on
- Top Ten Convincing Reasons to Believe That Jesus Factually Rose From The Dead! (Part 1) on
- Y’all vs. You Guys: Differences Between Life in the South and Life in California #1 on
- The Purpose of Spiritual Gifts (Spiritual Gifts, Part 2) on